Rediscover Florida… Play for a weekend, stay for life.
Experts say the best way to make a relocation decision is to spend a few days at the community you are considering. Eat at the clubs, work out at the fitness center, play some golf or tennis, and talk with as many residents as you can. We invite you to experience Amelia National first hand and spend a few days with us. Packages start at $399.
Direct flights into JAX from:
Atlanta, LaGuardia, JFK, Newark, Regan National, BWI Baltimore, Dulles and more! Learn More
What is Included on Our Discovery Tour
- Two night, three day stay
- Located in the seaside town of Fernandina, Florida
- Two (2) rounds of golf on our Tom Fazio designed course
- Unlimited use of tennis courts, fitness center and pool
- $50 dining certificate to the club
- Space is limited, first come, first served
- Book early to ensure the widest possible selection
Discovery Tour Details
- Check in between 10am – 2pm
- Community tour (first day)
- Full amount due at booking
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate your pets, but we can refer a kennel to you for the courtesy of our guests
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside your rooms
- Extended stay available upon request (dependent on room availability )
- Blackout dates may apply
*Prices and offering subject to change without notice.
About The Eagle’s Nest – Your Discovery Tour Accommodations
The Eagle’s Nest is a warm and cozy cottage picked out just for you as your on-property home during your Discovery Tour stay. We believe it’s important to stay in Amelia National, as opposed to hotel accommodations, in order to have the best possible experience of this grand community.
For more information or to book a Discovery Tour, call 855.215.4222, or fill out the form below and a Discovery Tour representative will call you back.Thank you! The information has been submitted successfully.